Stand Out!?!

It’s Wednesday and time for another fabulous card sketch at Splitcoaststampers! This week we have a fabulous sketch with lots of cool layers.  You can check it out in the Card Sketch forum here.

Here is my card using Power Poppy’s newest release, “Sassy Succulents”.  I chose to layer all of the cute little cacti in the set to create a focal scene for my card.

Here's a little close up of my flowering cactus.  Not only does he have blooms, but he has glittery blooms!

This is this week's fabulous sketch by Janette: SC492:

Thanks for checking out my card today!  I hope you’ll come and play along with our sketch this week! Hope to see you there!

~ Ally ~

Supplies:
stamps: Power Poppy (Sassy Succulents)
cardstock:  Recollections
die cuts:  Spellbinders
patterned papers: My Mind's Eye (Stella & Rose)
ink: Memento, Copic Markers
ribbon:  Offray
bling:  Doodlebug Designs
white pen:  Sakura
other:  Stickles by Ranger, thread.

2 comments:

  1. Love this stamp! I ordered it! Can't wait to get it. Great sketch as well. May have to play this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! Dang! What fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for brightening my day. I read each and every comment.
Hugs,
Ally.