Hello fellow stamp lovers! The Bloom Brigade is back again this week to share some fabulous Power Poppy creations and have you play along again! Will you be the newest Peep of the Week?
This week I chose to keep my card pretty simple. I chose to play with just ink and stamps.
I started off with a small piece of water colour paper and some Ranger Distress inks; Dusty Concord and Broken China. I dabbed them randomly on my work surface, spritzed it with only a tiny bit of water and then patted my paper in the inks. Wow! I just love how the ink dots layered and blended…
Then I used the darling feather images from the Marcella’s Mixtape Vol. 1 stamp set and some white and light mint green embossing powders to add over top of my inky paper. I also created my own patterned paper for the back ground and added a sentiment using the Good Thinking: Renewal stamp set too!
Now it's your turn! Come and play along this week with the Bloom Brigade! Anything goes for this week's challenge!
HERE'S HOW TO PLAY ALONG:
All you need to do is use the linky HERE and share a new Power Poppy creation. It’s just that simple! It can be anything -- a card, an altered item, a 3D creation, a set of cards, ANYTHING!
- You must use Power Poppy Stamps on your creation! There are lots of great digital stamps for immediate possession, here!
- Link up your creation using the Linky here.
- Mention the Peep of the Week challenge in your blog or gallery post with a link back to this blog post. This is a MUST!
- We'll accept entries up until Thursday @3PM EST and will announce the Power Peeps of the Week next Friday for our Peep of the Week post.
- Peeps of the Week Winners will have their creations posted in a special gallery on the Power Poppy Pinterest Boards!
- All players from the 13th, 20th and 27th will have their names thrown into a hat and the winner will get to pick a FREE STAMP SET OF THEIR CHOICE! Woo hoo!
Allison Cope -- you are here!
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Ally ~
Sponsored by: Power Poppy
stamps: Power Poppy (Marcella’s Mixtape Vol 1., Good Thinking: Renewal)
cardstock: Recollections, Flourishes, Papertrey Ink
embossing powders: Stampendous!, Zing!
edge punch: EK Success
ink: Memento, Versamark, Ranger Distress.