We have one more noon-time challenge for you! Come on and check it out...
HOW TO PLAY: To be in the running for this fun-filled challenge, all you need to do is use three of something on your card or creation - pearls, flowers, colors, layers... the sky is the limit!
If you upload to Splitcoaststampers, please use the keyword FLLCJULRW2. Entries must be in before Friday, July 13th at 5PM EST. To enter, make sure you link up your creation over on the Flourishes Blog using the Inlinkz Widget. Play along and you'll be in the running to win Flourishes' entire July Release!
The OFFICIAL Rules…..
- Simply create a card using three of an item on your creation!
- Entries need to be in by Friday, July 13th by 5 PM EST
- Those that use Flourishes stamps will be counted twice for their entry
- You must link your creation on this post using our inlinkz widget found HERE in order to qualify
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges.
- If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCJULRW2
- We’ll announce the winners Saturday in our Winner’s Circle Post – check back Saturday, July 14 at noon CST to see if you’re one of the lucky winners!!!
For my card I chose to use:
- 3 different butterflies (from the Clematis and Butterflies & Gerbera Daisies stamp sets): each stamped 3 times
- 3 different fern stamps (from the Ferns & Fiddles stamp set)
- 3 different shades of brown ink (Memento Desert Sand, Memento Rich Mocha & Ranger Distress Ink "Brushed Corduroy")
- 3 different colours (orange, teal and brown) plus white
- 3 different mists (Tattered Angels; "Suede", "Marshmallow" & "Iridescent Gold"
I began building my focal image by stamping and heat embossing my butterflies over top of a piece of Flourishes Classic White Cardstock. Then I inked my entire piece of cardstock using my 3 ink colours; orange, teal and brown.
I stamped my 3 different ferns over top of my inked background and then misted my 3 separate colours over that. I added a spritz of water and even added some tiny, tiny flakes of white embossing powder over my image.
Come and check out what my fellow Flourishes design team members have created for this challenge today...
Jan Marie Caruso
Allison Cope ~ you are here!
Make sure you check out the Flourishes blog on how you can win the entire July release!
cardstock: Flourishes, Bazzill, Coredinations
inks: Memento, Ranger Distress Inks
accessories: white embossing powder, Stampendous!; mists, Tattered Angels