Yippee! It's release week over at Flourishes so we're starting out with some fabulous noon-time challenges. This first challenge is all about colour...
HOW TO PLAY: This challenge is all about vibrant color - you pick the color just make sure it's BOLD and beautiful! Just that simple!
If you upload to Splitcoaststampers, please use the keyword FLLCJULRW1. Entries must be in before Friday, July 13th at 5PM EST. To enter, make sure you link up your creation over on the Flourishes Blog using the Inlinkz Widget. Play along and you'll be in the running to win Flourishes' entire July Release!
The OFFICIAL Rules…..
- Simply create a card using BOLD color!
- Entries need to be in by Friday, July 13th by 5 PM EST
- Those that use Flourishes stamps will be counted twice for their entry
- You must link your creation on this post using our inlinkz widget right HERE in order to qualify
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges.
- If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCJULRW1
- We’ll announce the winners Saturday in our Winner’s Circle Post – check back Saturday, July 14 at noon CST to see if you’re one of the lucky winners!
Here's my BOLD & Beautiful card for this first noon-time challenge...
For my card today I began by creating a vivid back ground. I first grabbed my damask stamp from the Fanciful Flourishes collection and some Flourishes Classic White Cardstock. I inked it up with Versamark ink, stamped my damasks and embossed then with black embossing powder. Then I used a variety of Ranger Distress inks and inked up the negative space.
Above my greeting I used the mid-sized floral sprig from the Summer Blossoms stamp set. I the following Copic collections to colour in my image...
I created a fun focal sentiment using the Heart Lines sentiment collection stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I used the Spellbinder's Classic Heart die set to make a mini window within my greeting.
Come and check out what the rest of the Flourishes design team members have created for the BOLD & Beautiful challenge today...
Allison Cope ~ You are here!
Good luck! I hope you play along with us! Stay tuned tomorrow for another noon-time challenge (12 noon CST).
stamps: Flourishes (Heart Lines, Fanciful Flourishes, Summer Blossoms)
cardstock: Flourishes Classic White Cardstock, Bazzill
inks: Copic, Ranger Distress Inks, Memento
die cut shapes: Spellbinders
embossing folder: Spellbinder's M-Bossibilites
accessories: stencil - Crafter's Workshop; ribbon - Offray; mist - Tattered Angels