Scrapbooker's Paradise Challenge #21

If you are here for the myStamp BOX Mystery Box Hop, please click the image above!

************

Jingle Bells! Batman smells....

It's Christmas time over at Playing in Paradise this week! Challenge #21 is all about Christmas!

So this is the card I came up with for this week's challenge...

All Hearts Come Home for Christmas

supplies: patterned papers, BasicGrey; stamps, My Favorite Things; edge punch, Martha Stewart; die cut shapes, Spellbinders; cardstock, Gina K. Designs; ink, Memento, Copic; Flower Soft; embossing powder, Stampendous!; other, thread.

For my card this week I used BasicGrey's "Jovial" kit. I just adore this colour palette! I paper pieced my entire image from My Favorite Things called "Sending You a little Christmas". To add some fuzzy detail, I added some Flower Soft to her boots and hat.

Come and check out what my fellow Challenge Team members have created with this week's challenge:

Our prize this week for our challenge winner is a fabulous array of scrappy goodies from Bo Bunny. The prize pack includes: Bo Bunny "Time Piece" Noteworthy some rub-ons and chipboard pieces. This week's prize retails for approximately $17.00!!!

How to Play:
  • You have until noon on Thursday, June 30th to link your entries for this challenge below.
  • Please link directly to your entry photo or your specific blog post featuring your project, not a general link HERE. We reserve the right to remove invalid links. If you're uploading to a public forum, then use the keyword PPC21 so we can find you!
  • Please fill in your name as the caption/label within the linky tool.
Good luck and hope you'll join us this week!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Sooo cute!! Love the stamp you used! The flower soft is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl..i love your christmas card! that image is just darlin ~ and whoa...nice touch with the stitching! beautiful work as always

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swoon! So love this...the layout, the image and your paper choice...a fav for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for brightening my day. I read each and every comment.
Hugs,
Ally.