Scrapbooker's Paradise Challenge #18

It's Friday so that means another fab challenge over at the Scrapbooker's Paradise blog!

This week our challenge comes from the lovely Dana. This week she has asked to create a project with some kind of paper piecing on it. Click the image below to be taken straight to the challenge.

This is the card I creating using our challenge this week...

Dam Glad

supplies: patterned papers, Harmonie; stamps, Inky Antics; edge punch, Fiskars; button, star pin, Maya Road; cardstock, Bazzill Bling, Bazzill, Gina K. Designs; circle die, Spellbinders; twine, The Twinery; ink, Memento, Copics.

I decided to paper piece my little beaver fella. He's from the cute stamp set "Forest Friends #2" by Inky Antics. I stamped him several times on all kinds of different shades of brown cardstock and then cut out the individual elements and then glued them all together. I used some of my Copic markers to add a little more depth and dimension to all the layers.

All those fun patterned papers are from Harmonie, a Canadian company. I used their "Fable de la Fontaine" line for my little card this week.

Come and check out what my fellow Challenge Team members have created with this week's challenge:

Our prize this week for our challenge winner is a fabulous array of scrappy goodies from Bazzill -Pretty Buttons, "You're Invited" repeats and some cloth brads. It's valued at over $13.00!

The deadline to participate in this week's challenge is Thursday, June 9th at noon MDT. Please add the direct link to your creation's blog post on the linky tool provided here. We'd also really appreciate a link from your blog to this challenge. If you are using a public gallery, please be sure to use the code PPS18.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Dawn B. said...

Ally paper piecing him was a great idea.. He looks real.. I love his piece of wood.. Great job.

 
09 10