Love... With Pockets!

It's my turn today to share a fun project on the myStamp BOX blog. I'm taking this cute little "love" chipboard mini album...

And making it "purdy"!

Supplies: stamps, myStamp BOX (Repeat After Me, Snapshots, Abundant Blossoms, She Says - He Says); mini album base, "Love Word" album by Maya Road; cardstock, Bazzill, Gina K. Designs; patterned papers, Crate Paper; inks, Ranger, Memento, Copic; die cut shapes, Spellbinders; gems, Crystal Stickers, Kaisercraft; ribbon, Kaisercraft; chain, Tim Holtz; tools, Klic N'Kut machine; paint, DecoArt; thread, Mettler.

Come and check out my tutorial on how I made this simple mini album with an added dimension to it! Click here to check out my blog post today!

Photobucket

1 comment:

SusieJ said...

That is beautiful Ally! Love the monochrome. Must check out the tutorial.
Hugs xx

 
09 10