A Hyacinth Hello!

I was in need of a little paper therapy this morning from not feeling great for the last week so I pulled out my beloved Flourishes stamps thins morning and created a card for this month's Bring Back Beautiful challenge over on the Flourishes blog.

May's challenge is to create a card that features "flowers" so here is the card that I created...

Hyacinths Thank You

supplies: stamps, Flourishes; patterned papers, My Mind's Eye, Basic Grey; cardstock, Bazzill, Gina K. Designs; lace, Kaisercraft; ink, Memento, Ranger, Copic; pearls, Queen & Co.; edge punches, Fiskars, Martha Stewart.

For my card, I used the gorgeous Hello Hyacinth stamp set. Love this set!

Hope you're having a great Monday. Me... I'm just hoping the pain in my lower abdomen subsides. Wish me a pain-free afternoon!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

This is beautiful Allison. I love the softness and the Hyacinth is so pretty. Thanks so much for playing at BBB. :)

Jess said...

so beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word Ally, this is gorgeous! Your colouring is perfect and I love your layout!

 
09 10