Going Green!

Yup... I have gone green this week!

I was browsing the web and came across a fun challenge over at the Couture Cardstock blog for today... to create a project using something you printed off on your computer yourself.

So I went in search of some fun shamrock shapes and created a little patch of my own patterned paper. I then die cut 4 stamp like images from it and backed them with dark green cardstock squares. I also created a simple greeting and die cut it out of the cardstock as well!

So Lucky to Have You!

It was also my turn to host the card challenge this week over at Capture Our Memories. I chose a rather challenging one this week; create a monochromatic card. I chose to use the colour green... one of my favourite colours to work with!


Come and check out the rest of the Card Team's cards here. They rock!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Very nice!

Meegan said...

Both your cards are great! Congrats on winning at Couture Cardstock!

 
09 10