Aqua.... Life is Tweet

I have had a chance to play along with another Couture Cardstock challenge this afternoon. Today's challenge was to use the colour teal or aqua on a project. This is a card I came up with using today's challenge colour....

Life is Tweet

Here's a close up of all the stamping and layering of the card....

Those cute little birdie cage and birdie stamps are a "life is tweet" set by Impression Obsession.

I also created this for the Caardvarks photo inspiration!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Love the card, so cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS card Ally! That color is STUNNING!!! Love all of the birdcages! The sentiment is so clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! I love the layers and inking. Thanks for joining us at Caardvarks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful take on the photo inspiration! Thanks for joining us at Caardvarks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for brightening my day. I read each and every comment.
Hugs,
Ally.