Valentine's Crop-A-Thon!


NoelMignon.com is having a Valentine's Crop-A-Thon these next few days!

The DT over there have some pretty cool challenge and tutorials posted so make sure you go and check them out!

Here's a page made for Jana's Love Letter Challenge.
We had to journal in a letter format, we had to have heart somewhere on our page and we had to tie ribbon around something. Here's my final page:

2 Be With You

Supplies: PP, die cuts, title: My Mind's Eye; chipboard: Riff Raff Designs: ribbon: American Crafts; ticket: My Creative Mess; stamps: Technique Tuesday, Arte Warehouse: number stickers: EK Success; pen: Sharpie; inks: Ranger; tools: Spellbinder's Nesatabilities, Tool Hotlz paper distresser; button: BasicGrey; other: thread, jute twine.

All the papers you see are from the NEW My Mind's Eye "French Pea Market" line they just released this winter! I love the colour palette of this new line... I mean it's perfect with have to guys to scrap about!! LOL!

Don't forget to check out my blog candy details too!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. A stunning layout Ally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here I am again Ally. Love this layout and I too love this masculine paper....3 boys here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Ally! Love the papers too. Check out my blog... surprise for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful page!! Love the phto and love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow...I LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout!! (and not just for the ticket!)...it's SO sweet. Just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for brightening my day. I read each and every comment.
Hugs,
Ally.