Random Chaos [45]

And here is my page creation for this week's challenge on the Random Chaos blog.

This week's challenge was to use:
- polka dots
- yellow &
- felt

I have the hardest time using the colour yellow but I do like the end result of this page!

Taking the Road Less Traveled

Make sure you check out the other Random Chaos designer pages... they rock!

And on a creative side note, see the ticket under that white felt snowflake...


That is one of the creations of my friend Jenn from My Creative Mess! She has so many creative tickets and journaling blocks for sale! She has also just announced her very first design team using her products and she's started showcasing some of these talented ladies work. Make sure to check out Jenn's blog here.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Veronica said...

I am loving this colour combo. The yellow poka dot paper is super cute. Great layout!

Jenn aka boysmama said...

Thanks for the love dude...but I REALLY need to send you some NEW stuff if you are gonna be using it that way. :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout!!

 
09 10