For challenge #6 this week at Art Freckles we had to use:
1. Die Cuts from a personal Die Cutting Machine (eg. Sizzix, Cuttlebug, Quickutz...) - my snowflakes are a Sizzix die cut item.
2. Eyelets, minimum of 8 - I used ten!
3. Metal Bookplates - from Making Memories
4. Epoxy Letters - unsure who made the ones I used!
5. Patterned Papers prior to 2008 from any of the following companies: All My Memories, Basic Grey, Rusty Pickle, Gin-X - I used a few BG pieces!
This was the page that I created using those products:
Call of the Wild
Some close ups....
I used my 10 eyelets to lace the jute string on the bottom of my picture.
supplies: date stamp: my Stamp BOX "Just Add Notes": paper; BasicGrey, Making Memories: journaling spots; My Creative Mess: eyelets, bookplate, brads, stickers; Making Memories: die cut snowflake; Sizzix: gems; Prima: large brad; BasicGrey: pen; Sharpie; inks; Ranger: other; jute string, thread, epoxy letters.
TODAY is the last day for you to enter your name on my February blog candy giveaway. Don't forget to read the rules carefully to ensure your name gets entered and you get as many ballots as possible. The winner will be announced sometime in the next week. Good luck!