I'm HOME!!!

Yes.... we made it home... safe and sound! Our honeymoon was certainly eventful to say the least!!

Day two saw a fractured bone in my left hand and 3 dislocated fingers.... OUCH! All caused by the rolling surf!!

Day four I fell on a slippery wet floor and bruised my butt!!! Another ouch.... and all the time doing this with my left hand in a splint!!!

Day 12... Todd was out boggie boarding and got a shiner due to someone's knee hitting him in the eye socket... wowsers!

Just call us the Accident Prone Honeymooners!!

I will aim to get some photos and more details up in the next few days! It's good to be home!!!!

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Yeah!!! Glad your home safe and sound.

Heidi Brand said...

Welcome home. Glad you arrived back here safely! Can't wait to see some of the pictures.

 
09 10