I have been Scrappin' like MAD!!

I recieved my second Guest DT kit of the month from Scrapperie this month! And it ROCKS! It's filled with an amazing array of goodies: Daisy D's and My Mind's Eye patterned papers, Bazzill cardstock, Daisy D's & 7Gypsies stickers and all kinds of other beautiful scrappy goodies!



Here are some of the pages and cards I have created with this beautiful kit.....





*Photo by Heidi Brand.



Cool eh? And I have only made a small dent in the kit's contents!


Don't forget to check out Creative Crafts and Stickers the next 4 days. We're having a Creepy Autumn Crop from the 18th to the 21st! Hope to see you there!


Here's a page I made with the Addicted Scrapper's October kit for the CCAS crop...


1 comment:

Laura Gilhuly said...

stunning pages! Love all the attention to detail! You rawk!!!

 
09 10