Gratitude!

I am so thankful for a lot of things in my life so when the blog prompt came up for Scrapperie today I thought this might be the perfect time to share with all of you! GRATITUDE.....

G = Grandparents.... I am SO thankful for the wonderful grandparents that take care of and spoil my son to death! I couldn't live with out them! *Photo by Heidi Brand*

R = Rain.... I am thankful that we live in the part of the country that gets some rain so that farmers can grow the gorgeous fruits and vegetables.

A = A loving husband and father to our son.


T = Technology...... I'm thankful for the means to be able to use all the cool kinds of technology like the computer, cell phones and the internet.


I = Incredible and creative friends!

T = Talent.... I am blessed, in my mind, to have a talent in the world of scrapbooking. Without this hobby in my life, I would be a much more stressful person!



U = Understanding family..... I'm so lucky that my husband understands my addiction to scrapping! I love that he supports my creativity! *Photo by Heidi Brand*

D = Dedicated family.... without my family I would be a different person! *Photo by Heidi Brand*

E = Etremely funny friends... to make me laugh and have lots of fun with!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Awesome post and love all the pictures you included! Sounds like your life is full...

 
09 10