Sweet November Stamps ~ Thank You Mer-Friend

Happy Hump Day!  Today I'm sharing another one of our new digital images from the release called "My Unbelievable Friend" from Sweet November Stamps.

Today's card features the "My Unbelievable Friend: Peek-a-boo" digital stamp set.

I colored my front panel using Copic Markers.  To color in the sky, I masked off the digital image first, and then I used my Copic Air Brush system to spray a light wash of ink on the sky's background.


To finish off the card, I used some fun patterned papers from the Catherine Pooler Designs "Eight Nights" paper pack.  I created my own solid blue cardstock by inking it up with a matching blue Copic Marker.

To add a final sentiment, I used a tag from the CP "Hearts-n-Tags Dies", stamped a Thank You sentiment from the Sweet November Stamps "Spring Garden Critters" stamp set and tied it on with some "Streetlight Twine" from Pink & Main.

Hope you check out this cute line of new digital mermaid and friends images.

Have a great week!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10