Sweet November Stamps ~ Newsletter Freebie 'Libby'

Happy Saturday!  Today I'm sharing my card featuring the brand new "Libby" digital image from Sweet November Stamps today.

If you are a Sweet November Stamps newsletter subscriber, you could have gotten Miss Libby for FREE!  Every month, we send out a newsletter which contains all kinds of inspiration and a new digital image is released that same Sunday.  We offer a code to get this new digi for FREE within the newsletter.

I was in the mood to start some Halloween inspired art so Miss Libby is wearing an x-ray dress and socks for this birthday card...

I decided that she should be the spotlight of the card so I made a very simple Copic Marker background.  I used three of the Copic fluorescent markers for this one which makes that back drop so bright and vibrant!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you head over to the Sweet November Stamps website and sign up for the FREE monthly newsletter.  You can find that at the bottom of the website right at the bottom.

Have a great rest of the weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10