Sweet November Stamps ~ Tying the Knot

Happy Wednesday!  Today I'm sharing a card using 2 of our brand new digital stamps, "Gnellie" and "Gnicholas", from Sweet November Stamps.

Both of these little cuties are from the "Lil Gnomies" collection just release over the weekend.

I decided to pair them up on the little "Forest Stump" adorned with the swag from the "Scene Builder: Corner Christmas Room" digi set.  I even included a sentiment from the "Valentine Gnome Sentiment Set".

I printed out my scene and then also printed out the scene with some Eclipse masking paper.  I fussy cut out the mask and applied it to the image.

Then I took my Copic Air Brush system and added a vibrant yellow green glow around the entire scene.

I peel off the mask and colored in my little forest wedding scene with my Copics.


I gave him a tux and her a soft pink wedding dress.

Have a wonderful week!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10