Sweet November Stamps ~ Enchanted Spring Instagram Hop ** PRIZE **

Happy Saturday everyone!

Today the Sweet November Stamps crew are out sharing the brand new ENCHANTED SPRING clear stamp release today!

Join us over on Instagram for our Enchanted Spring Instagram Hop where you can WIN the entire release for your very own.  All you have to do is visit each designer, follow them and leave a comment.

START HERE!

I'm sharing this darlin' card featuring the new "Bee-utiful You" clear stamp set.  This stamp set features this sweet little bee on a flower plus the sentiment "Bee-utiful You".

I decided to watercolor my little bee as to step outside of my coloring comfort zone.  I painted him up and fussy cut him out.


This little fella is actually on an action wobbler so he shakes!!  He also has see-through wings!

Make sure you check out the hop and all the amazing Enchanted Spring release creations!

Have a crafty day!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10