My Favorite Things ~ Oh Nuts! I Forgot!

TGIF everyone!  I received my new My Favorite Things goodies in the mail yesterday and I just had to pull them out!

I started by stamping out the little boy, fox, chipmunk and the acorns from the new "Hoodie Weather" stamp set and coloring them in using Copic Markers.  I wanted to make a feminine card so I added pigtails to the little little by to make him a girl.


For my background, I cut 2 circular masks and then stamped the "Typewriter Text Background" stamp in CP Pink Champagne ink.  then before removing the masks, I sponged more Pink Champagne ink over the text.

Next I cut a cute piece of the "Joyful Plaid 6x6" paper pad to back my card panel cut using the "Stitched Rectangles Dies".

I finished off the card with a simple sentiment also from the "Hoodie Weather" stamp set.

My card design today is based off the newest MFT Sketch Challenge... check it out HERE.

I had a ball creating this fun fall birthday card!  Have a great weekend all!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10