Catherine Pooler ~ Fall Is In the Air

The "All Things Fall" release is almost here!  It goes in the Catherine Pooler Designs Shop on TODAY at 9am ET.

Today I'm featuring the beautiful "Fall Calls for Lattes" stamp set and some yummy Autumn colored inks.

For my card today I began by stamping all of the beautiful leaves, pumpkins and apple images using the new Macchiato ink.  Then I stamped each image on to some masking paper leaving lots of space around the image.

Next I took each masking paper image and cut out the inside of the design; so for the pumpkin, I cut out all the pumpkin shape minus the stem.

Then I took each mask and applied it to the coordinating image on my stamped panel and carefully placed it over the stamp.  I took a blending brush and applied one or two inks to each masked image. For instance, I used Sauna and Mandarin Orange inks over the pumpkin shape.

I die cut 2 tags from the "Hearts-n-Tags Dies" set, inked one in Macchiato ink and added a greeting in Royal Treatment, Peppermint Scrub and Mandarin Spice inks. I added some Hemp Twine to make it appear as if my tags were tied on to my card panel.

After inking up all the images, I added some of the fun "sprinkles" in Macchiato ink to fill in some of those white spaces and some fun White Gel Pen dots to some of the images too!

Here's a quick video on how I achieved the coloring of all my images:

Complete your Brown ink collection by adding our 5 newest inks: Buttercream, Spiced, Macchiato, Cargo and S'Mores.

Don't forget... if you're a STAMPNATION member, you can get this fabulous "Horn of Plenty" stamp set for FREE... just for being a member!  #SNperks


Happy shopping today!

~ Ally ~

 

All new items will go live in the CP Shop on Wed. Aug. 3 at 12 noon or for StampNation members, they can shop at 9am TODAY....

No comments:

 
09 10