Birthday Pansy Wishes


Happy weekend!  I hope you're having a great Saturday!

Today starts a brand new challenge over at Three Room Studio!

This week's challenge is to use some kind of FLORAL on your project!

I those to use the sweet little "Pansy" digital stamp set today on my card.  I actually layered the digital image twice - I flipped and shrunk it down for a layered look. I printed it out on my printer on some twinkly Sweet Sentiment Coloring Cardstock and then I coloured up my floral cluster using Copic Markers.

To finish the card off, I stamped a birthday sentiment from the "Simple Sentiment" stamp set in CP Drive In ink.

Such a simple but bright and fun birthday card!  

Make sure you check out my fellow designers and what they have created to share today: 

I hope you have an amazing weekend!  Now go get crafting!

~ Ally ~


The products I used today...

No comments:

 
09 10