Ghouls Just Wanna Have Fun!

Happy Saturday everyone!  It's time for another fun Saturday Challenge over at Three Room Studio.

This week our challenge is to CASE a DT member!  

What does "CASE" mean?  It stands for...

C = Copy   A = And  S = Steal/Share E = Everything

So here is my card featuring the brand new digital stamp set, "Halloween for Mummies".

And here is the beautiful card I CASEed by Kim Skinner (http://stampingimperfection.com OR @stamping_imperfection)!

So as far as my CASE goes... I used a fun mat just like Kim. I used a focal image at the bottom of my card.  It's kind of a broad CASE job but it's how the card developed.

Now, check out my fellow Design Team members...

Meghan Shea - @MeghanShea3377
Pam Tinney - @pocono.pam 


Check out all the details on the Three Room Studio Blog.

Good luck!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10