Friends are Like Seashells

Happy Saturday all!  It's my turn to act as hostess for the Saturday Challenge over at Three Room Studio today.

I chose to have a sketch challenge this week for you!  Don't forget you can flip flop the sketch or rotate it! 

For my card today I chose to rotate it 180 degrees!  I grabbed my "Mermaid at Heart" stamp set and my brand new Karin Brushmarkers and coloured up the mermaid and her cute shell!

I even stamped the vellum paper with all the little shells and critters and embossed it with shimmery embossing powder! I created the background by just dabbing a few Karin Markers over the cardstock then blending the doodles with water.

Take a moment and visit my fellow designers and check out what they did with the sketch...

Now it's your turn to play along!  Use my sketch seen above and enter in your project over on the TRS Blog.

Good luck!

~ Ally ~


No comments:

 
09 10