Stamp Anniething Guest Designer - Meet "Siv"

 

Happy Thursday!  Today is Day 2 of the Stamp Anniething January release.

I want you to meet "Siv".  She's one rockin' Viking babe!

I decided she need to a fun place to share her rockin' outfit and her mead, so I drew in a car sort of setting with some fun Viking shields hanging on the wall.

And her hair... I just love that braid on her hairline so I made it more a of a purple dyed highlight in her hair.  I had SO much fun coloring in this image.

I used a simple white gel pen to add some faux sparkle to her skirt too!

This stamp set also has a coordinating die set but I haven't gotten my hands on it yet since the postal service has been so slow.

The January release will go live on Friday January 8th at 12 noon.

To shopStamp Anniething Shop

Facebook:  Stamp Anniething on Facebook

FB Stamp Anniething Sharing Page

Blog Stamp Anniething Blog  

Join me again tomorrow to meet the final Vikin' cutie!

~ Ally ~

 

stamps:  Stamp Anniething (Siv)
cardstock:  Recollections (110# White)
inks:  Kraftin' Kimmie (Wicked Black), Copic Markers, Sharpie pen (Fine)

No comments:

 
09 10