Breathe in Life

 

TGIF everyone!  It's been a busy week... lots going on here on my blog!

Today, along with some of the Bloomies from Power Poppy, I thought I'd bring a little tranquility with a beautiful digital bouquet.  This particular bouquet image is called "Pure Fragrance" and it is now available in the Power Poppy shop.

I keep the coloring fairly simple and added a warm yellow glow behind to make things pop!

Don't forget to check out the rest of my Bloom Brigade crew creations today...

Allison - you are here! 

Hope you have a great weekend and hope you too get creative!

~ Ally ~

3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Ally this is wonderful. What a great fold and your coloring is wonderful. Beautiful card girlie.

Unknown said...

Girl this is such a beauty! It looks so regal, and I love your tones on the flowers!

Christine

Gloria Stengel said...

Those colors are breath taking! I love this so much! I am just looking and looking at it! Lovely work!

 
09 10