Ocean Breezes

Happy Friday! Today I’m sharing a little piece of me… a little beachy one!

I live in Alberta, hence no oceans and not very big lakes!  So when I get to visit the ocean, I thoroughly love it!  Nothing beats the cool ocean breezes and the smell of salty air.  I'm lucky enough to have seen both Pacific and Atlantic Oceans.

So I thought I would colour up the digital stamp from Power Poppy, “Gifts of the Sea”.  I grabbed my Copic Markers and then added my Polychromos Pencils in for all the finer details.


Now, check out what the rest of the Power Poppy Powerhouse team has to share…


Thanks for stopping by!  Stay safe!

~ Ally ~


stamps: Power Poppy (Gifts of the Sea)
cardstock: Recollections (110# & 65# White)
inks: Copic Markers, Polychromos Pencils

6 comments:

Marcella Hawley said...

Don't mind me... I'll just be here staring at every little detail you put into this for the next few hours... TOTAL WOW!!!

Barbara said...

I dug into this image a few weeks back, but I love all of the detail that you added and the bold colors too. Thanks for the inspiration.

Stacy Morgan said...

Holy crap Ally! This is downright awesome. The colors and the depth is amazing. I have to say one of my favorites you have colored yet. LOVE it!!! Very inspiring girlie!

Leslie Miller said...

I didn't think you could top some of the things you've done, but this is above and beyond. I can't even imagine how you did this so perfectly. My mind is blown.

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

A dreamcard Ally, I love it!
Thank you so much for sharing your beauty, stay safe and have a great day.

ChristineCreations said...

You knocked this one out of the park Ally. These shades look so great together! The definition on the shells is just amazing!

 
09 10