Flower Galaxy

Happy Easter Friday everyone!  I hope you are staying at home finding ways to entertain yourself.

I decided to make a rather late Easter card for my Mom.  I knew I wanted to use one of our glorious Spring bouquets for the card front so I located my “Daffodils” stamp set to colour…


I masked off my bouquet first and then airbrushed my pinky–purple Copics all over the background.  Then I colored the bouquet with Copics and then added some Polychromos Pencils to add depth and details.

Now, don’t forget to check out the rest of the team’s creations today…
Gloria Stengel – go here!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~


stamps: Power Poppy (Daffodils)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White)
ink: Memento (Pistachio), Copic Markers, Polychromos Pencils
tools: Copic Airbrush System
paint: Delta (White Acrylic)

No comments:

 
09 10