You're a BIG Deal!

It’s Saturday!  Are you ready for another new challenge for Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps!?!

This challenge is an easy one.  We want to see you create a birthday card this week!

For my card this week, I thought I’d use a new-to-me stamp set, “Wild World” and I’d use that adorable Tiger.  Plus I needed some fun birthday stuff too so I grabbed the “Hip Hippo-ray” stamp set too!

To achieve my background, I used the Sprinkles Stencils and the Starburst Stencil combined.

These must be new creations and you are welcome to use any stamp however using Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and products will earn you double entries! The monthly prize is a $40 gift voucher to the krafty shop!!! Woohoo! There are TWO ways to enter....you can link up your creation at the bottom of this post AND you can upload your photo to the album in our Krafty Friends Facebook group!
 
We also have a sketch to inspire you for the month of January! Feel free to use it any time you like when you need a little kick start to your creative process!

Don't miss our Frugal Friday Specials this weekend! We've got a selection of our fun stamp sets on 40% OFF until Sunday night and while supplies last!

Happy kraftin'!

~ Ally ~


stamps: KKS (Wild World, Hip Hippo-ray)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White)
inks: KKS (Wicked Black, Charming Chartreuse, Goblin Green, Bubbly Blue, Mermaid Melody, Pumpkin Patch)
stencils: KKS (Sprinkles, Starburst Stencil, Krafty Scenery 2 Stencil)
dies: Simon Says Stamp (Circle Thin Frames)
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

Debbi said...

Great card

Sheila R said...

Happy Birthday, my favorite cards to make

 
09 10