Wood You Be Mine?

Howdy all!  It’s been awhile since I’ve posted.  The darn flu virus hit me hard and I was in bed for a week. I finally felt like myself on Thursday so here I am… finally with something crafty!

It’s Saturday! Time for another fun Saturday Challenge over at Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps.

This week I’m challenging you to create a card or project featuring the theme of love or friendship!  Have fun with this one! So many possibilities!

For my card I used the sweet little beaver with the balloon in his hand from the new “You're Gnaw-some”.  I had to draw in a little log for him to stand on too.

Plus I used the Happy Hearts Stencil and the Woodgrain Stencil to make two pieces of my own patterned paper.  I used the ink colours; Lovely Lagoon, Mermaid Melody and Stormy Sky plus Wicked Black ink to stamp my sentiment and beaver.

Now check out what my fellow Design Team members have created today…

~ Ally ~


stamps: KKS (You’re Gnaw-some)
cardstock: Recollections (110# white)
inks: KKS (Wicked Black, Lovely Lagoon, Mermaid Melody, Stormy Sky)
stencils: KKS (Happy Hearts, Woodgrain)  
paint: Delta Art (White Acrylic)
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

 
09 10