Welcome 2020!

Happy Thursday!  I’m Allison Cope your hostess today over on the Gerda Steiner Designs blog today.

Most of my Christmas cards are made and off in the mail already so I thought I’d skip ahead to New Years cards.

I thought the adorable “Baby on the Moon” reminded me of the New Years Baby so I thought he might make the perfect 2020 card.

I colored him up using Copic Markers and then added some shimmer and shine using “Confetti Sparkle” cardstock, some silver foil and some Liquid Pixie Dust.


To see the original GSD post, click HERE.

I think I’ll send this to my Mom or my sister this year! Thanks for stopping by!

~ Ally ~


stamps: Gerda Steiner Designs (Baby on the Moon)
cardstock: Copic (Express It), Recollections (110# White), WinWorld (Confetti Sparkle)
dies: Spellbinders (Scalloped Circles), Catherine Pooler (Tags Etc.)
ink: Copic Markers, Ink on 3 (Liquid Pixie Dust)
foil: Heidi Swapp (Silver Foil)
paint: Delta (White Acrylic)

No comments:

 
09 10