Snowdrops & Tea Roses

Howdy!  Happy Friday the 13th! Today is a lucky day for me… it’s my Mom’s birthday!

Today I’m sharing two cards that I made using the Power Poppy’s “Snowdrop and Tea Roses” digital stamp.  I blew up this digital image and coloured it before cutting it into 2 pieces.

Here’s my first card…


And here’s the second…


Plus, who doesn’t love a card without sparkle…


Now check out what my fellow Bloomies have to share today…
Julie Koerber
Nancy Sheads
Stacy Morgan
Power Poppy Blog

Thanks for stopping by!

~ Ally ~


stamps: Power Poppy (Snowdrop and Tea Roses, Dancing with Daffodils, Black Eyed Susan)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White, #65 White)
inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic Markers, Sakura (White Gel Pen), Spectrum Noir (Sparkle Pen)
patterned papers: Crate Paper (Falalala 6x6)
dies: SugarPea Designs (Stitched Flags)
foil: Heidi Swapp (Minc Gold Foil)
paint: FineTec (Metallic Paints)

3 comments:

Nancy Sheads said...

Beautiful Ally! Love your card designs.

Stacy Morgan said...

Gorgeous Ally! First very cool cutting the image in half, totally need to try that. The sparkles on the bowl is awesome. Simply gorgeous!

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

Beautiful cards Ally and I love the hint of sparkle. So clever to blow up the image and divide it in two.
Congratulations on your mother's birthday I hope she had a great day.
Thank you so much for sharing and have a wonderful Sunday.

 
09 10