Eat, Read, Sleep... Repeat!

Welcome back to another month of Skrappy Fun at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!!  We challenge YOU to make Anything BUT a Card!!!

For this challenge you can make anything you wanna....except a card! So that means bookmarks, gifts, scrapbook pages, journal art, planner pages, tags, boxes...pretty much anything that includes a krafty stamp!!

I began with the sweet little girl holding the book from the “My Happy Place” stamp set for my bookmark.  I first stamped her and then masked her off.  Then I laid down a soft Copic air brushed back ground of yellows.  I took the fun “Harlequin Stencil” and soft brushed on some Pumpkin Patch ink right over top.  I then peeled off my mask and coloured in my little girl with Copics.  I stamped the sentiment on using “Purple Petunia” ink.  And voila… a super fast bookmark!

Just make sure to include a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp and make sure it's a NEW creation! As soon as we have at least five people playing, we'll be giving away a PRIZE!!! yep! One lucky krafter will WIN a $20 gift voucher to the krafty shop!
You have a whole month to play along until Monday, July 28th at midnight EST!

Also be sure to share your creations on the Krafty Friends facebook page because we LOVE to see your stuff!
Check out some incredible inspiration from the Krafty Design Team below, then join us for all the fun!!
Happy Kraftin'!
~ Ally ~ 


stamps: KKS (My Happy Place)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White)
inks: KKS (Wicked Black, Pumpkin Patch, Purple Petunia)
stencil:  KKS (Harlequin Stencil

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

No comments:

 
09 10