Rainbow Bunny Wishes

Happy Saturday everyone!  I’m out with my Scouts today doing our highway clean up day here.  I hope you’re doing great and creating thing fun for National Scrapbooking Day today!

I needed to create a birthday card for one my fellow Scouter friends.  Her birthday is coming up next week so I wanted to get it in the mail this week.

I chose to place along and incorporate the newest Honey Bee StampsBuzzworthy Challenge #5”…
I just love the rainbow of colors!

I used the box from the “Celebration Box”, one of the bunnies from the “Blah Humbunny” and a sentiment from “Swimming By” set to finish off the card. I also made a matching envelope for my birthday girl.

Here’s the list of Copic Markers I used.  I used the same bunny colors to shade my shadows.

Thanks for dropping by!  Hope you have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~


supplies:
stamps: Honey Bee Stamps (Blah Humbunny, Swimming By, Celebration Box)
inks:  Kraftin’ Kimmie (Wicked Black), Copic Markers, Versamark
cardstock: Recollections (White 110#, Black #110)
embossing powder: Stampendous! (White)
other: Spectrum Noir (Clear Sparkle Pen)

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Love your adorable card Ally! Thank you for always providing such great inspiration.

ChristineCreations said...

Oh those glittery balloons are so great Ally! What a party on a card!

Colleen said...

Adorable Allison!

 
09 10