Rainbow Bouquet

Hey everyone!  It’s just going to be a quick post today!

I have been inspired by the rainbow craze lately so I took it to one of the brand new gorgeous Power Poppy bouquets, “Always Here”.

I chose to use Copic Markers to both colour my image and also air brush my die cut back ground.  Here are all the Copic Markers I used…

Don’t forget to participate in our monthly Power & Spark challenge.  It’s all about black & white plus one other colour!  For more challenge details, click HERE.

Plus, take a moment and check out my tutorial on the Power Poppy Blog this week, right HERE.

Hey... and check out what my fellow Bloomie Stacy Morgan has to share with you today!!!

Thanks for dropping by!  I hope all of my American friends have a great long weekend!

~ Ally ~


Supplies:
Stamps:  Power Poppy (Always Here)
Cardstock:  Bee Paper Company (Marker Paper), Recollections (110# White & Black)
Die: Altenew (Dotted Scales Debossing Cover)
Sequins: Pretty Pink Posh (Sparkling Clear)

3 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Ally, this is gorgeous, and I LOVE the rainbow colors and how you've used this beautiful image! Since this bouquet has a lot of beautiful flowers, this is a ingenious way to use it and make it shine in a whole different way! YOU .. ARE .. AMAZING! Julie is right that you have so much talent, and we all wish we had what you have in your little pinky!! Hehe! Hugs and love, sweet friend! Have a wonderful weekend! xoxo

Lucy E. said...

What a beautiful colorful card!

Camille Short said...

LOVE this - fabulous colors!

 
09 10