Watercoloured Critters

Happy Sunday everyone!  I received a few packages of happy mail this week so I wanted to get around to creating right away with some of my new goodies.

I thought I’d also incorporate it into their latest challenge too…
https://www.facebook.com/groups/542458196136764/
Click the image to take you to the Buzzworthy Challenges on Facebook.

I chose to work with the “Forest Friends” stamp set by Honey Bee Stamps.  Aren’t they the cutest fellas??

 I thought I might also share the video of me colouring up this critters too…


I hope you enjoyed the video.  Here’s the list of ZIG Markers I used in my colouring process…

Thanks for joining me today!  Happy creating everyone!

~ Ally ~


supplies:
stamps: Honey Bee Stamps (Forest Friends)
inks: Versafine (Onyx Black), Sakura (Black Gel Pen), Polychromos Pencils, Catherine Pooler Designs (Polished)
cardstock: Canson Watercolor Paper (90#), Recollections (110# White)
dies:  Honey Bee Stamps (Hexagon CP: Stipple Layer, Top Layer), MFT (Stitched Ovals)
gems: Studio Katia (Iridescent Heart Crystals)

No comments:

 
09 10