New Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Stuff

Howdy all!  I’ve been super busy lately with Scouty stuff.  I’m a leader for two of my local Scout aged groups (11-14 year olds) so I have lots of stuff to plan and do each week.  We’ve had 2 camps right in a row.  One Iron Scout camp for my Strathmore group – it was a cooking competition just like some of the cooking shows on TV.  Then I had our Winter Camp with my Bow Valley scouts last weekend.  We did some fun hiking, geocaching and of course, eating of s’mores from the campfire.  My Bow Valley group is almost done for the year but my local group still has about 2 months left of meetings and events planned.  I get to be a kid again!

So a few weeks back Kim Reid, the owner of Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps offered up 2 super secret kit options to chose from featuring new KKS products.  I ended up purchasing the second kit and it contained a brand new stamp set, “Magical Friends”, some cut patterned papers, some cardstocks, some fun embellishments and some awesome new hybrid black ink in the colour, “Wicked Black”.  And I have to say I REALLY like this ink!

Here’s the card I created with some of the items in the kit…


Here is a list of all the Copic Markers and Catherine Pooler Inks that I used…


Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you have a great week!

~ Ally ~


supplies:
stamps: Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps (Magical Friends)
inks:  Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps (Wicked Black), Catherine Pooler Designs (Mint To Be, Melon Ice), Copic Markers, Spectrum Noir (Clear Sparkle Pen), Stickles (Star Dust)
diesMy Favorite Things (Stitched Arch STAX), Spellbinders (A2 Bracket Borders 1)
cardstock: Recollections (White 110#), SU! (Pool Party)
patterned paperEcho Park (Imagine That! 6x6)
stencil: MFT (Mini Cloud Stencil)

1 comment:

Michelle W said...

Live your card Ally! That’s a pretty cute stamp!

 
09 10