I Smell S'mores!

Hey again!I'm back with my second card for the My Favorite Things Camp Create 2017 event.  For this card, we had to create a card using the inlaid die cutting technique.
For this card I used a variety of fun MFT dies including Warm & Fuzzy Friends, Grassy Edges, Birch Trees. I had a ball colouring the night sky and landscape for this card...

Here's a little close up of my card front... I had to add a bit of shimmer...

For the sky and ground, I used some Ranger Distress Oxide inks with Copic tree and grass details.

Thanks for dropping in!  I hope you're creating something fun too today!

~ Ally ~


Stamps: My Favorite Things (Warm & Fuzzy Friends, Polar Bear Pals)
Inks:  MFT (Hot Fudge), Ranger Distress Oxides (Faded Jeans, Broken China, Wilted Violet, Peeled Paint, Walnut Stain, Spiced Marmalade), Copic Markers
Dies: MFT (Warm & Fuzzy Friends, Grassy Edges, Birch Trees)
Cardstock: Arches (140# Water Color Paper)

No comments:

 
09 10