Happy Birthday Hippos!





Hey back again with card #3 today for the My Favorite Things Camp Create 2017 event.  For this card, we had to create a card using a masking technique.



I chose to feature the cute little hippos from the new "Happy Hippos" stamp collection.  I masked them all to make a little birthday hippo scene.

I had to add some party confetti too!


Hope you're having a great weekend!  I'm hoping to finish up the last remaining 2 challenges plus the bonus challenge too.  Off to create!

~ Ally ~


Stamps: My Favorite Things (Happy Hippos)
Inks:  MFT (Black Liquorice), Catherine Pooler Designs (It’s a Girl, Sweet Sixteen, Pixie Dust), Copic Markers, Spectrum Noir (Sparkle Pen)
Cardstock: Recollections (110# Dark Cloud, Black, White)
Stencils:  MFT (Circle Grid)
Sequins:  Pretty Pink Posh (Clear Mini Stars)

No comments:

 
09 10