Power Poppy: Introducing... Pure Prairie Spirit

Howdy and welcome to day 2 of the “Abundance” collection at Power Poppy!

Introducing… Pure Prairie Spirit!

This new clear stamp set is meant to compliment the Pure Prairie Bouquet digital stamp.  It contains an updated design that allows you to use the butterflies wherever you'd like and has lots of sentiments for birthdays or a colourful hello.

For my card today, I wanted a very soft and muted card so I stuck with colouring my bouquet with only different shades of dusty pinks with a touch of yellow for their centers.
COPICS: Blooms: RV32, RV34, R85, RV17, R39, R81, R83, RV19, R56, Y02, Y17 
Leaves: YG91, YG93, YG63, YG03 Wood grain: W2, W5, T3, T4, T6, C4, C5 

I even created the faux wood grain back ground panel using just a ruler and some different tones of grey on a light grey cardstock.

I just adore the size of this amazing bouquet!

Check out what my fellow Bloomies have created today with this inspiring collection…


Thanks again for joining us today.  We have 3 more gorgeous stamp sets to reveal!  Woohoo!  See you tomorrow!

~ Ally ~

Stamps: Power Poppy (Pure Prairie Spirit)
Cardstock: Copic X-Press It, Recollections (110# Light Cloud)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic Markers, Spectrum Noir (Sparkle Pen)
Rhinestones: Studio Katia (Sparkling Crystals – Mix)
Patterned Paper: Heidi Swapp (Marquee Love 8x8)
Dies: Spellbinders (On the Edge – PageMaps)
Sequins: Studio Katia (Rose Gold Fusion)

6 comments:

Trina P. said...

Beautiful. Love the wood grain background.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Ally, I love your color palette and how beautifully it's colored, and wow I love your fussy cutting! Love how it just leaps from the card. And are you not the most creative gal I know??!! I love your background with the faux wood grain panel. So clever and such a beautiful layout!! Hugs! xoxo

Liz Williams said...

Wow, I love the color you selected for your bouquet. This is one beautiful card and your cutting skills are amazing.

Shylaashree said...

gorgeous bouquet. amazing colouring

Jean said...

Simply gorgeous!

Lisa said...

Ohhhh, this is fabulous! Very elegant looking!

 
09 10