'Tis the Season!

Hey everyone!  Christmas is only a few days away and I’m still making Christmas cards.  I always receive a few unexpected holiday cards delivered here so I make extra cards to send back just in case.

Today I’m sharing a card for the Holiday Card 2016 Contest over at Paper-Garden.ca .  This amazing Canadian store (Hooray!) carries “everything paper”!  They have a great assortment of cardstocks, envelopes, ribbon and they even do invitations! I was lucky enough to receive some beautiful cardstocks to use and showcase.

For my challenge card, I used some gorgeous “Esse Pearlized 105lb White Cover Weight Cardstock”, “Stardream Lagoon 105lb Cover Cardstock”, “Stardream Juniper 105lb Cover Weight Cardstock” and also the “Basis Green - Matte Text Weight Paper”.
Copic Markers: T0, T2, T4, RV000, R37, G28, BG10, BG11, GB32, BG0000, 0

I have to say I love the Pearlized White paper – it was a DREAM to die cut and it’s pearlized on BOTH sides of the paper so matter which side you use, it sparkles!  All of their pearlized papers shimmer on both sides.

I used the cute little seal, “Snow Cap”, “Iceberg” and a sentiment from the “Snowflake Grove Sentiment Set”  from Purple Onion Designs.  Here’s a close up…

I hope you too will come and participate along with me in the Holiday Cards Contest.  You only have until December 23rd to submit your entries.  For more information on how you can participate, visit here.

If you'd like to check out all the card entries, visit here!

I big thank you to Tiffany at Paper-Graden.ca for the lovely sample cardstocks - their amazing!!

Good luck and happy holiday creating!

~ Ally ~


Supplies:
stamps:  Purple Onion Designs (Snow Cap, Iceberg, Snowflake Grove Sentiment Set)
cardstock:  Paper-Garden (Esse Pearlized, Stardream Lagoon, Stardream Juniper, Basis Green – Matte), Neenah (Solar White)
dies:  SugarPea Designs (Harlequin Cover Plate), My Favorite Things (Stitched Circles), Spelbinders (Create a Flake 5)
inks: Memento (Black Tuxedo), Versamark (Tsukineko), Copic Markers
embossing powder:  Stampendous! (White Detail)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, my word, Ally! This is the most adorable card I've seen yet! Love that background and your precious little seal...great colouring. Love that pearlized paper, too!

 
09 10