I Knead You Today!

Howdy all!  Today’s Wednesday and that means a new challenge at both StampNation and Splitcoaststampers!

Over at StampNation, we’re gettin’ our “ha ha” on!  Can you guess what our challenge is for today?  Here’s a little sneak peek of all the Dream Team members playing along this week…

Here’s my specific peek…

For this week’s Card Sketch, we have a pretty simple sketch to play with:

Cool right?!?  Well I took that sketch and stretched it a bit and this is the card I came up with.

It features the cute little kitties from the My Favorite Things stamp set “I Knead You”.  Aren’t they cute?!?!

Thanks for stopping by today!

~ Ally ~

Supplies:
stamps: My Favorite Things (I Knead You)
cardstock:
  X-Press It White Cardstock, Stampin’ Up! (Pumpkin Pie), Recollections 110lb White Cardstock

diesSimon Says Stamp! (Stitched Rectangles, Stitched Squares), My Favorite Things (Stitched Speech Bubble)
patterned paper:  Lawn Fawn (Beachside)
ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)

Copic Markers:  orange cat: YR21, YR02, YR04, R01, R12  grey cat: W0, W1, W3, R01, R12  other: BG10, BG34 YR82, R08, E34, E35, E37
other:  Gellyroll Glaze Pen

#:  #mftstamps .

3 comments:

Christine Kiehl said...

This is the cutest most playful card! Thank you for sharing it!

Unknown said...

This card made me laugh!

Larissa Heskett said...

SQUEAL!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! Such an AMAZING card and Design!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

 
09 10