Hoping for Spring & a Little Colouring!




Hey gang!  Welcome to another Monday!  Instead of being a “down” day, I’ve decided to make it an “UP” day.  I’m over on the Power Poppy Blog today sharing a fun and easy shaker card tutorial inspired by Spring.

Here’s a little sneak peek of my card…
http://powerpoppy.blogspot.ca/2015/03/inspire-me-bring-on-spring.html#comment-form
Click for the direct link!

And another thing… I thought I would share something fun for those of you that LOVE to colour out there!  I’ve been participating in a little challenge…

Kathy Racoosin from thedailymarker.com is having a 30 day challenge to get people colouring everyday!  It doesn’t have to be anything huge or elaborate, just some painting or doodling or watercolouring or using your Blendabilities or Copics!  Any kind of colouring medium will do!  So join me and let’s COLOUR!


I've been sharing my colouring efforts over on my instagram so far... you can follow me at @allisoncopeisraels

I hope you check out both blogs today!

Happy colouring!

~ Ally ~

1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Totally LOVED your shaker card you shared on the Power Poppy blog on Monday, Ally! It's gorgeous and such fun. I have to try one...I keep seeing them, and this one is beautiful! Thanks for taking the mystery (and fear) out of making one! Hugs!

 
09 10