It’s the first Friday of the month and that means that we have a new monthly hostess and new Power Poppy “Power & Spark” challenge! This month, the lovely Tosh is challenging us to… Go for the GOLD!
HOW TO PLAY: So you can see by the graphic above, there’s picture of a whole collection of gold items; candles, trim, jewellery, coins, etc. Our challenge is all about being inspired by this fun metallic tone... GOLD! The good news is, you have all of March to take on this challenge. Woohoo!
- Use Power Poppy stamps if you have them, but if you don’t, this is a great way to WIN them!
- Link your creation HERE using our Linky
- Please mention Power Poppy in YOUR blog or gallery post with a link back to our challenge
- The winner will receive a free clear or digital stamp set of your choice from the Power Poppy Shop
- Deadline to enter is March 31st, at 10:00pm EST. The winner will be randomly picked and announced here the first Friday of April.
- Have fun & submit as many times as you like!
For my gold accents, I heat embossed my greeting using gold embossing powders but I also edged all of my papers using a gold pen and added some gold pearls in the corners of my die cut.
Here’s a little close up of this beautiful digital rose and it’s golden greeting…
Now… off you go on a little hop on a road paved with GOLD through all of the Bloom Brigade blogs…
Allison Cope – you are here!
Marcella on the Power Poppy Blog
Happy hopping everyone!
~ Ally ~
Sponsored by: Power Poppy
stamps: Power Poppy (La Vie en Rose, Big Scripts)
cardstock: X-Press It Cardstock
patterned paper: Graphic45 (French Country)
die cut shapes: Spellbinders (A2 Valiant Honor)
Copic Markers: roses: E000, E04, R56, R59 leaves: YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99, E25 background: E84, E33, E27 other: E11, W1, W3
gold pen: Sakura Gold Pen-Touch.