Yesterday I did a little experimenting with my new Tim Holtz Distress markers and came up with this card for the Flourishes sneak peek week challenge. The challenge was to create a card in 10 minutes... and let me tell ya, this was a hard one for me! But in the end I had a game plan in my head and I think I made my card literally in 10 minutes.
- Stamp images with Memento ink on watercolour paper.
- Colour images with water based inks.
- Spray with water and let inks blend and bleed.
- Emboss card edge with Scorbug.
- Wrap ribbon around card front and secure with a brad.
- Adhere front panel.
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Fabriano watercolour paper
inks: Memento, Tim Holtz Distress Markers
accessories: brad - My Mind's Eye; ribbon.