Timeless Tuesday: Floral Delights!




This week's challenge for the Flourishes "Timeless Tuesday" was to use flowers!  Perfect for a Spring type card.

For my card I decided to create a gate fold card using the Flourishes "Magnolias" stamp set since I hadn't used this stamp set yet.



Magnolias
supplies:  stamps, Flourishes;  cream cardstock, Flourishes;  die cut shapes, Spellbinders;  patterned papers, Cosmo Cricket, BasicGrey;  inks, Ranger, Memento, Copic;  ribbon, Celebrate It! by Micheal's;  other, thread.

Here are a few close ups of the card opened up...

Come out and play along this week!  It's an easy challenge!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Your gate fold card is simply marvelous. Love the fussy cut magnolias. Thank you for joining Flourishes Timeless Tuesday's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison, your card is so unique and beautiful...I love how it looks when it's open! Fab design! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever! You did a beautiful job putting this together. Thanks for playing at FTTC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for brightening my day. I read each and every comment.
Hugs,
Ally.