Tail-Waggin' Terrific!


TSG Challenges

Happy Sunday everyone!

Today I'm sharing a card for the There She Goes challenge for this week.  This week's challenge is a sweet sketch!

~ click the sketch to see the challenge! ~

Here is my card creation for this week's challenge...

Tail-Waggin' Terrific Day

supplies:  stamps, Inky Antics, myStamp BOX;  patterned papers, Simple Stories;   inks, Memento, Copics, Ranger;  die cut shapes, Spellbinders;  cardstock, Bazzill, Papertrey Ink;  other, Glossy Accents, thread, ribbons.

I sadly don't have any There She Goes stamps... yet!... so I used some Inky Antics critters instead.  I used multiple image layers to create a more 3D doggy effect :)


Here is the inside of my card...

Thanks for checking out my card creation today!  Have a great Sunday!


Photobucket

3 comments:

SusieJ said...

Oh my...wonderful card (I'm totally a dog lover!!).
So glad to have you back posting and crafting.
Hugs xx

Laurel said...

Wow, this is just so wonderful! Thanks for playing at There She Goes.

Dawn B. said...

Ally these little critters are adorable. I love what you did with them. Great job.

 
09 10