My Final Mission....

Yes... sadly this is my final mission with the Mission To Create blog. The blog is continuing on with only the layout team. But I'm okay with that... that just means I get to play along with the missions and have some time for other fun!

This week's missions include:

Deborah - use a bicycle or other mode of transportation
Jocelyn - sand (distress) your picture
Nicole - use a ticket
Vanessa - Clouds
LG - this sketch:


Here's the card I came up with using all of this week's concepts...

You Make My World...

supplies: patterned papers, My Mind's Eye "Good Day Sunshine"; mini tickets, Maya Road; stamps, myStamp BOX, Hero Arts, Papertrey Ink; ink, Ranger, Stampin' Up!; brad, My Mind's Eye; die cut, Provocraft; other, thread.

Isn't this the cutest little moped? I cut it from the My Mind's Eye paper.

I had some fun with some stamps.... the sentiment is from the Mailbox Greetings from Papertrey Ink, the Hello definition stamp is from Hero Arts.

The Have a Great Trip! decal is from the Passport to Adventure stamp set from myStamp BOX. I also used the Stamp Canceling stamp from the Road Trip stamp set to create the background for my stamp focal area. The stamp image is also from the Road Trip set!

Come on out and join the final challenge for the Mission to Create card team. You can WIN a fabulous kit from our February sponsor... Artful Delight!

Photobucket

1 comment:

curlyqmosaics said...

What a precious card! I totally love the colors, the banner and the scooter! You rocked it girl!

 
09 10