Mission 0035: I Chair-ish

If you are here for the myStamp BOX Love Train Blog Hop, please click the blinkie below!


***********
It's Sunday... time for a new card challenge over at Mission to Create!

This week our 5 concepts included:

Deborah - use pastel colours
Jocelyn - stitched journalling lines
Vanessa - lace trim
Iris - white gesso or use mists
Nicole - this sketch:





And this is what I did with all 5 concepts this week....

I Chair-ish Your Friendship
supplies: patterned papers, stickers, BasicGrey; cardstock, Bazzill; white trim, friendship definition stamp, Hero Arts; chair & sentiment stamps, Papertrey Ink; inks, Memento, Copic, Ranger; mists, Tattered Angels, Smooch; die cut shape, Spellbinder's; other, pearls, gems, thread.

I chose to use some pastel coloured patterned papers by BasicGrey for this card. I used almost all of the aspects of Nicole's sketch with exception of the bottom panel: I used this to stamp a friendship definition stamp by Hero Arts in this place.

For the misting aspect, I took a piece of the Hero Arts self-adhesive white trims and misted it with both a blue and an orange mist to add colour.

As you can see, I added some dimension to my card using multiple layers of the cute chair stamp from Papertrey ink.

Come and play along this week! We're giving away a prize from Artful Delight. You can check out what the rest of my fellow card team made using this week's concepts HERE.

Photobucket

No comments:

 
09 10